Features and Benefits
- 10-15 Second Dry Time*
- 80% Less Energy Than Conventional Hand Dryers
- 95% Cost Savings Vs. Paper Towels
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- GREENSPEC® Listed and Helps Qualify for several LEED®credits
- A Hygienic Hand Drying Solution
- Over a Decade of Proven Performance
- Dimensions: 11 3/4" W x 6 11/16" D x 12 11/16" H
- Weight: 17 lbs.
- Color: White Epoxy Painted Cover
All covers will be fastened to a base plate by two chrome plated tamper-proof
bolts. Cover shall be one of the following:
Die-cast zinc alloy - One-piece, heavy-duty, rib-reinforced, lightweight,
unbreakable, rustproof and all exposed surfaces shall be bright chrome plated or
finished with chip-proof, electrostatically applied epoxy paint.
Bulk Molding Compound (BMC) – White reinforced thermoset resin.
Stainless Steel – with a brushed finish.
Special Image – Digital image applied to die-cast or stainless steel covers
using patented Kolorfusion Sublimation Decoration process.
Base plate shall be equipped with (3) 7/8" (22 mm) diameter holes, the bottom
one is suitable for use with surface conduit.
All internal parts shall be coated according to Underwriters' Laboratories, Inc.
Entire mechanism shall be internally grounded.
Motor shall be a thermally protected, series commutated, through-flow
discharge vacuum motor/blower (5/8 hp / 20,000 rpm) which provides air velocity
of up to 19,000 LFM (linear feet per minute) at the air outlet and 16,000 LFM at
the hands (4 inches [102 mm] below air outlet).
Heating element (970 w) is constructed of Nichrome wire and mounted inside
the blower housing, thereby being vandal proof. It shall be protected by an
automatic resetting thermostat, which shall open whenever air flow is cut off
and shall close when flow of air is resumed. It shall produce an air temperature
of up to 135°F (57°C) at a 72°F (22°C) ambient room temperature at the hands (4
inches [102 mm] below air outlet).
Control assembly is activated by an infrared optical sensor located next to
the air outlet. The dryer shall operate as long as hands are under the air
outlet. There is a 35-second lockout feature if hands are not removed.
The dryer shall be guaranteed to be free from defects for a period of five (5)
years. Warranty shall include labor performed at factory as well as the repair
or exchange of defective parts, at manufacturer's option.
One dryer for every two washbasins is sufficient for most applications. If
restroom traffic is unusually heavy, we suggest one dryer per washbasin in small
installations and two dryers for every three washbasins in larger installations.
When a 54" washfountain is used, we suggest four to five dryers.
- Heat or No Heat: XLERATOReco®: ‘No Heat’ technology uses only 500 watts of energy.
- Noise Reduction: All XLERATOR models can be built with a 1.1” noise reduction nozzle. Lowers decibel level 9 dB by reducing air deflection noise but increases dry time by approximately 3 seconds.
- HEPA Filtration System: Filters 99.97% of bacteria and particles at 0.3 microns from the air stream.