The ideal solution when rich foam and out of reach cleaning is required
FoamMaster power cleaning systems automatically dilute concentrated cleaning products with water, and uses compressed air to generate a thick clinging foam. The FoamMasters work on as little as 3 gallons per minute water flow, and compressed air pressure of 40 Psi. When you need to clean large areas, there’s no other effective and efficient method than foam cleaning. Once it makes contact it remains for an extended period of time allowing the cleaning solution to work more effectively. It also allows you to reach hard to reach areas that you can not access by using traditional cleaning methods.
Features & Benefits
- Chemical-contact components are made of chemical resistant materials, allowing use with acids and aggressive cleaners
- Air and water flow can be controlled to deliver the foam thickness you need.
- Built-in check valve prevents compressed air from forcing its way into the water line, allowing you to increase air flow for improved cleaning.
- Rinse feature allows you to rinse the area after cleaning without an additional hose
- Comes complete with 25ft. heavy duty discharge hose and brass foam/rinse nozzle with on/off valve
- Wall or cart mounted
- Stainless steel cabinet
- Air pressure gauge
- Rinse bypass for rinsing without an additional hose
- Dilution: 240:1 Max - 5.5:1 Minimum
- Hose-end shut off w/brass foam/rinse nozzle
- 25 ft. heavy duty discharge hose