Features and Benefits
- Made from a 100% Nitrile rubber compound that is extremely resistant tp chemicals, cutting fluids, oils, and greases and is a light-weight economical solution
- A molded bubble pattern on the surface of the mat provides cushioning comfort and aeration. .
- Molded beveled borders allow for easy access on to and off the mat, while a recessed top surface acts as a tray that holds the sorbent pad in place and traps liquids.
- The tray top surface has a series of molded pins that grip and hold the sorbent pad in place.
- Designed to comfortably accommodate a standard 30" wide sorbent pad (inside tray width - 32").
- This mat is for wet environments where anti-fatigue is needed and where pooling liquids can create a safety hazard. In applications where sorbent pads are currently used